Since my last entry I have:
- Moved house
- Bought house stuff
- Been through a big project in work, that caused me to have no time to use computers apart from work purposes and extra long hours. Still, I got paid overtime this month. Which was nice. I'm going to spend it on more house stuff. Like beds. And council tax and other icky stuff.
- Nearly finished a rotation in work in one department - only two more weeks to go and then I move onto other things. This one has been interesting, but not at all technical. I've enjoyed it, though. Now I'm in a big rush to finish things off. Hence productivity today...
- Passed my driving test. This made me very happy, but I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do on Sunday mornings any more... I've had a driving lesson then for a long time now.
- Have not done enough running. The Marathon is in two weeks - am I going to be fit enough to do it? I don't know. I need to get out on the road ASAP. In fact, that's what I'm going to be doing straight after I finish this entry.
- Gone on a works social do to celebrate the end of the project. Much curry, beer and fun. Many pissed managers. Nice.
So in the next couple of weeks I need to do more interesting things out of work, but not next weekend, because I'm going to be decorating. The weekend after is the marathon, so I'm going up to London whatever happens. I'll probably try and see another couple of floors of the Tate Modern while I'm there...
I need to go out for beers, too. Must arrange something.
Random music question: Does Avril Lavignes 'Sk8ter Boi' make you want to give her a good slap? It does to me - such teenage smugness combined with oversimplistic imagery. Ewww.